The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Old Geezer-TDG Mafia #19
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess nobody from Okie Land has started the thread yet, so I did.

In Bridge Creek here, where are you?

·
Still Diggin
634 Posts
I dont know where Bridge Creeks at, but I got a lot of familly in se OK down around Idabel. My sisters in school at stillwater too, so im down there a few times a year.

·
1,705 Posts
Hey guys I need someone in OK to give me a hand if they can. Need a person near Antlers OK to check into something for me.

·
5,365 Posts
i just flew into Tulsa yesterday <flying out tomorrow>.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Lawton. 04cumminsram, I'm from Enid. My family lives up there.

·
Smokin Okie
82 Posts
The 2nd annual Smokin in T Town Diesel Drags Sept 19 will host several classes . Right now it is looking like 2wd heads up,4wd heads up,then also a 2wd bracket and 4 wd bracket with a king of the hill in both ( meaning winner from 2wd and 4wd heads up race for an purse/prize as with the 2wd and 4 wd brackets) we are also looking at a Big rig class heads up if anyone is interested .Along with a show and shine . We had a dyno tied down but they backed out due to being double booked . There are several diesel clubs that will be involved and attending hope to see everyone from heartland out !

Also we will be finalizing a flyer the first week of august so if you interested in being a sponsor then you need to contact me by say aug 1st [email protected] . Also i have been contacted by a couple vendors , if you would like to represent your company and set up a vendor booth it is $250 if registered by Aug 1st ,after that it will be $350

btw this is tulsa raceway park...

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
I'm in Florida right now and I will be in Alabama in September. I'm missing too much.

I'll let you know next time I make it up there. I try to get up on the weekends to see family.

·
Registered
48 Posts
In Lawton currently originally from Muskogee, and if anyone in this area has a mechanical fuel pressure gauge handy I could use to borrow it to troubleshoot a fuel issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OKC here! South side by Moore.

·
Smokin Okie
82 Posts
theres quite a few us us gonna have a dyno day up in henessey at Dewaynes Conoco on saturday the 29th !

60 bucks for 3 pulls, will work with you to change programs
doors open at 730 am...

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
theres quite a few us us gonna have a dyno day up in henessey at Dewaynes Conoco on saturday the 29th !

60 bucks for 3 pulls, will work with you to change programs
doors open at 730 am...
No kidding!! I drive by that Conoco all the time. Count me in!!

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
D&G was a good day

I hope we can do this again soon. Maybe we can get more than one Duramax next time. A PSD or two wouldn't hurt.

The Cummins guys put down some good numbers. Maybe Adam will remember them and share.

I was the last of eight, IIRC. Slick put down 381/833 with EconoMind on 6, locked in 5th gear.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts