The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Very Nice install and video again Epic!

I have a similar setup on mine but no horns...yet.. I ran my aux air line into the bed, on the back driver side with the same type connector but I used brass, I do how ever like your idea under the truck. My on board air is hooked to my air bags and the aux, but I still have a port unused for horns down the road.

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very Nice install and video again Epic!

I have a similar setup on mine but no horns...yet.. I ran my aux air line into the bed, on the back driver side with the same type connector but I used brass, I do how ever like your idea under the truck. My on board air is hooked to my air bags and the aux, but I still have a port unused for horns down the road.
So far the horns have only been for mischief :) I do think they'll come in handy when I'm towing down the road.

The Viar kit only came with one coupler. I'm going to get another for the driver side and Tee it into the line. I have a friend who put four couplers on his. I figure I can roll a motorcycle around to one side or the other. That ought to be enough. You definitely need to put a cover over the coupler if you're going to have it under the truck.

·
780 Posts
where did you order your kit from and how much was it? I was looking into getting a ship or fog horn but everything is train horns.

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where did you order your kit from and how much was it? I was looking into getting a ship or fog horn but everything is train horns.
Wolo makes some different sounding horns. Their website has a preview feature where you can compare the horns. They have a bit more of a classical train sound.

I just used Google shopping to find the Viar and the Horn Blaster at the cheapest price. The horns were $175 from KT Performance and the Viar kit was $350 from Autoplicity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts