The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to our attention that someone is saying they are affiliated with us in an attempt to sell tunes which they say are ours. This is not true. If that person sells you a tune, we can assure you that it is not ours.

The only people authorized to sell anything from DJ's are DJ, Chris (CBSuperduty) or me.

Thanks,
Vivian

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Vivian,

sorry to hear this.

This happens all the time though. Sorry to say.

We had this happen. We were in the process of getting our trademark. When it came through, that individual got the letter. Will it happen again, I hope for their sake, not. :damnit

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
Just let me know who it is and we will have the diesel mafia rub'em out for ya.

Just kidding. I feel bad for you guys/gals because you put so much time and dedication into what you do. Then you got some jack trying to make an easy buck off of your hard work. :mafia :mafia

·
0 Posts
Viv...if this person is a member of the site...would you PM me, Russ or Bill the name of this person.

Thanks

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys.

It's sad when you befriend someone, try to help them out and then find out in conversation with someone else, a very unlikely source, who you've never had contact with before, that that person is scamming others in your name. Yeah, like Mitch (RIP). Luckily, it's a very small world.

Thanks,
Vivian

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Gimme a name and an address and I'll handle it!
Nobody likes a poser.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Its unfortunate that this person does not have the respect for what you guys do.

·
0 Posts
This matter is being dealt with. I am going to close this thread to prevent anything from getting out of hand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.