The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this trying to get wood for the fire place made it across the pond and couldnt resist the fun :bang::bang::bang: the other truck is my cousins truck he tried to pull me out and got stuck we almost got a tractor stuck becaus he woldnt jerk on it I even told him to do it regardless of damage to my truck but he woldnt wond up having to spend $300 to get a tow truck ther for both trucks wich was cheap considering that it was in a pond 1 1/2 miles off the drive way and it was 13 degrees

Attachments

·
608 Posts
That is my kind of Christmas fun!!! every mud puddle begs to be driven through... Very nice pictures...

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is my kind of Christmas fun!!! every mud puddle begs to be driven through... Very nice pictures...
mud puddle hell the levee broke about a month earlyer on the pond but it was fun untill I got the tow bill :bang::bang::bang:

·
2,106 Posts
Dang, now I wish I had pics of where I got stuck last night. Had the Driver side of the truck buried up to the step. My buddy and I dug for over an hour, then rounded up a bunch of shale type rocks, strung out about 120 feet of chains/cable/straps to my buddy's jeep (yes, I said jeep) up on top of the hill (almost on the downhill side) where it was dry. Still took me a while to get pulled out, bout three or four tries. Finally we were both bumpin the throttle at almost the same time, the tires grabbed the rocks and it shot out of the holes in reverse. Worst part was there was a stream running through right behind where my front tires were and my front diff try to plow mud forward.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts