The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in my search i found an 06 2500 4x4 dmax/allison, plain jane work truck, going for $23000 with 83000 miles on it, interior is pretty clean and i requested a vin check, but is this a decent price, i mean the milage is kinda high for an 06 and it was a work truck so im just looking for some feedback, and opinions, thanks

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
What kind of cab is it?

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Does seem kind of high. Maybe offer them 20k?

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah kelley blue book said 25000, it seems every truck i find either has high miles, is run down or they want too much for it, oh well

·
49 Posts
That is to high and that is coming from someone who has a work truck. Mine KBB at 26k and its a year newer with half the miles......Doesn't make sense, but a lot of things don't these days

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
I paid 25k for mine with 61k miles on it. one owner with a $1400 nav/dvd/sat radio from a dealer. its an LT

·
49 Posts
Seems like HD's hold their value pretty well! :)

As an owner, I can see why. :)
No doudt they are great truck Duke, but I think lately some people are outside their minds with truck prices.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
especially that the economy is in the dumpers, someone who really wants to sell a truck will have a really good price on it, otherwise they wont sell it, a guy i know paid something like $40,000 for an 05 with 20,000 miles on it, it was loaded leather, sunroof..... still paid way too much!!! LOL

·
32 Posts
In early 07 was it the same motor as 06? I see some 07s with a D in the vin.Thanks Mike

·
Pardue the Traveler
4,023 Posts
Yes, 06-07 are the LBZ, the new body style of 07.5 are the lmm.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
any "classic style" 07 is the LBZ, i know you wont be disappointed in the LBZ :thumbsup

Reactions: task125

·
32 Posts
still looking for a truck. prices for a 06/07 3500 diesel crew 4x4 25,000 to 37,000

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
You looking for a dually? well prices still shouldn't be that high, $25000 would be a pretty fair price for a loaded, crew with 60-80k miles on it

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
you from the states? i know Canadian prices are a little inflated over yank prices, even when the dollar is on par with the American one.... stupid dealers trying to get every last $

·
32 Posts
Yes NJ,
What I heard is GM/Dodge have not been building trucks and lots around here are empty.so any newer used HD trucks are in demand.
Thing that gets me is I would think about a new one ,but they won't give you 0% on 2500/3500 only 1500.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts