The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took the plunge today and ordered a SCT Xcalibrator 2 from ID today. I already received the tracking number :) My truck has 27k miles on it and I am feeling more confident with my 2004 6.0. I will eventually upgrade the exhaust and gauges. I opted for the economy, tow with jake brake, and street tune and plan to run the street tune. I don't tow anything at this point. I can't wait to see the UPS guy. From what I hear I will be able to tell a little difference with this upgrade....

·
2,821 Posts
You will notice right away. I would suggest getting some gauges at some point to keep an eye on everything. Chris

337 Posts
UpstateDieselGuy said:
You will notice right away. I would suggest getting some gauges at some point to keep an eye on everything. Chris
Yea that would be a good idea and maybe an exhaust as well. Post back and tell us how much you like the tunes.
Thanks

·
1,171 Posts
I'm running Eric's extreme street tune as my daily driver. Truck runs like a scalded dog. I also had him turn the EGR off. Keith

·
571 Posts
I run ID's street tune as my daily driver and love it! Definetly get some gauges though. You can get some pretty high egts if you're floggin it or if you are towing and pulling grades, but you're pretty safe smokin ricers stoplight to stoplight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts