The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm running the p pump and am extremely happy with it. The injectors I have are still the 24 valve pop off pressure. They are 8 by 11's. I was thinking about going with a bigger set of injectors like a dynomite comp or f1's or something. Who makes a good strong injector and should I have the pop off pressure set for 12 valve or 24 valve since I have the p pump. Thanks for any input.

·
3,514 Posts
Give both DDP and F1 a call. They will help to get you set up exactly how you want it. I would run with 12v pop pressures, but I hear that there is more too it than just that.
Sean

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i talked to a guy at dynomite who clearly didnt know what he was talking about. i asked for his recommendation and he said a set of 110hp would be plenty. gregs running a set of 110's with a smarty and a stock turbo. i think 110's would be extremely weak for my set up. going off my specs in my sig what would you guys say would be a good sized injector. id like to stay around the 600 to 650 mark. i am going to run either a 250 or 275 pressure.

·
1,189 Posts
I would go with a set of 250's or close to that. I would have them set for ppump pressure. I have seen a few sets of ddp comps for sale. My local shop has done a few ppump conversions I am sure the would be happy to talk to you about what you want and drop ship you the right set of injectors for your setup.

Reactions: smokin24valve
1 - 4 of 4 Posts