Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to decide on if I want to paint the truck all black, Black and silver two tone with silver fenderwell mouldings. Or 04` harley orange scheme.

The truck is a 03` reg cab F350. I have Updated it with.

05 harley grille (black and silver)
05-07 ranch hand Bullnose bumper.
05-07 harley lights
08` tailgate
Greg Weld Ballistic Chrome plated wheels.
Single 5" Stainless Stack

This is a before pic of the truck.
I am also lowering the front of the truck down 2 to 3 Inches. :thumbsup

Attachments

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
harley black and orange is awesome, do it.

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
i just want to know why only a 5" stack?

hmm, silver/black sounds good. tho i have always like the orange/black harley look.

Garrett

·
2,821 Posts
I like the Harley theme as it would be different on a Regular Cab. Chris

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
can i make a sugguestion??? Flat Black on Glossy black. two tone. i'm the only truck i know with this paint. did the paint myself. i get alot alot of looks.. it would look good on a ford to.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
I know its a pain but my next truck will be all black! So you got my color.

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
on fordtruckworld.com a long time ago, like last year a guy painted his 99 reg cab xlt the harley orange/black, post up and see if anyone has pictures of it, it was really nice looking with factory 20s and 35s on those wheels.

·
HalfAst Racing
456 Posts
orange and black,let me know what you need for materials.i can get pretty damn good deals on akzo nobel products(sikkens,u-tech,etc).i cant even remember,is the truck already black or is it blue?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
orange and black,let me know what you need for materials.i can get pretty damn good deals on akzo nobel products(sikkens,u-tech,etc).i cant even remember,is the truck already black or is it blue?
Its black already, I would just have to scuff, paint and trim and clear over it all if I went Orange right?

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
I had to vote for all black as well. :thumbsup

·
HalfAst Racing
456 Posts
Its black already, I would just have to scuff, paint and trim and clear over it all if I went Orange right?
yea, you wont need to respray any black unless theres bodywork to be done in an area that needs to stay black.you can reclear (without basecoating) down to 600gr.ill set you up-

·
1,423 Posts
I like the way it is now! if you change it people will forget who you are that don't know you already, and what you do with the truck and what you have done with it in the past. if the long ranger took off his mask and started to wear a hood the rabble's would have thought the ranger was gone and some new jack arse took his place! why the change ? is mid life hitting home? are you going to get lipo too?you liked that truck when you bought it that way.be proud of it! my 2 cents,Ron

Reactions: brentos
1 - 20 of 45 Posts