The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well cancer has gotten the best of the old girl so its time for a parting burail for her. Truck is mechanicaly in good shape the last 2 years I've been good to the old girl with lots of new parts so some one is going to get a good deal. She only has 125,000 on her in the last 2 years I've put a new injector pump, 80 hp chip, 80 hp injectors SOLD, new glows 4 month's ago.

Motor- I mean everthing to do with the motor if you want to do a repower $1700 you also get all my spare parts and the origanial stuff also.

Transmission- $900 5spd manual 4X4

Transfer case- $350

Rears- make offer 4.10's might keep but if someone wants them let me know Its a Dually

any other piece of this truck you would like let me know and make me an offer.Pm me or email and I'll give you my # parts ar located in northeast PA 1 hr above scranton and 30 minutes south of Vestal NY, but willing to meet if necessary for gas $.

Thanks,
Charlie

·
Toyaholic
250 Posts
I have a decent complete '91 EC body (K1500 roller) if you want to bring back to life. I think the guy had plans to make it 8 lug, there's a complete k2500 frame section w a arms n all in bed.

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
you got the fenders for it? i have a 95 6.5 TD 2wd with rotted front fenders

·
812 Posts
do you have the front differential?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts