The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 2000 model 3500 cummins, truck had 142k miles when totaled.

24v motor complete (with turbo, starter, alternator, injection pump)

2wd Auto tranny

Dana 80 rear, 4.10 ratio

Other items include, airbags, headliner with digital console, gauge cluster, fuel tank, fuel sending unit, pcm, steering wheel.

Contact Jonathan 606 271 6941

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Parting out a 2000 model 3500 cummins, truck had 142k miles when totaled.

24v motor complete (with turbo, starter, alternator, injection pump)

2wd Auto tranny

Dana 80 rear, 4.10 ratio

Other items include, airbags, headliner with digital console, gauge cluster, fuel tank, fuel sending unit, pcm, steering wheel.

Contact Jonathan 606 271 6941
Where are you located?

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im located in somerset ky, about 3hrs from evansville. But I'm in owensboro almost daily hauling grain if you need any of the smaller items. I also have two towing mirrors 94-02 $250

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Im located in somerset ky, about 3hrs from evansville. But I'm in owensboro almost daily hauling grain if you need any of the smaller items. I also have two towing mirrors 94-02 $250
I passed along the info to my buddy looking for a dana 80.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
is the frame bent??? and what tranny is it. 47re?

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the frame is bent and unrepairable. It has a 47 RE tranny. The truck looks like it was very well maintained (other than getting totaled), from what I can tell the owner was very obsessive with keeping everything clean.

·
322 Posts
how much for the motor with no accesories minus turbo and manifold

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you mean the motor with the turbo and manifold, or without it? And without what else? Starter, alternator, injection pump, lines?

Give me a call tomorrow if you want, and we'll talk

·
322 Posts
pretty much a long block with out the turbo and manifold no injection pump no lines no starter and no alternator

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$1400, (NO turbo, manifold, starter, alternator, injection pump, lines). While I may have never heard this motor run I can tell that the owner took very good care of the motor and tranny. All the fluids were clean and up to the full line on everything.

606 271 6941

·
322 Posts
ok that sounds good i just got back to workin it may be a few weeks before i can buy it if you still got it i would be very interested in takin it off your hands for that price

·
322 Posts
yeah no problem with that one! thats a heck of a deal. cause my plan is to buy a motor and im going to do a cam and valve job springs all that stuff maybe even freshin it up a bit. but yeah if you still have it when i get the money ill buy it from you no problem. casue my engine with all the machine work i have to do and buy a new head was gonna cost me over 5k and if i get your i can drop about 2000 extra into it and make it where i wanted it.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
still got trans?? and how much

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
was the tranny still good and does it come with a TC?

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
as far as I know the tranny is fine, the truck was totaled while it was being driven. It does come with a torque converter

·
178 Posts
Is it a quad cab? If so, how much for the seatbelt 'release' side for the left rear seat. If not, I could make any of them work. Mine got crushed when the rear seat was lowered, and it's not that often it gets used. Thanx, Baron.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts