The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took them out of my truck and moved up to another set. I have made 503hp on these injectors and have run them without issues in my truck for several years now. They came from PDR originally, so they were flow matched. They just need cleaned up and reinstalled. Asking $175 and that includes the ride.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
how were egts and haze

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how were egts and haze
EGT's are manageable and I towed with them with no problems. Of course if you drive with your foot to the floor all the time they are going to get hot. As for haze, well they are 370's. You will see a idle haze.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
are these the same injectors you had on ur truck at the spring fling 3-4 years ago??? and what turbo you have on again

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same ones. HTT 62/13 stainless.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
When you say cleaned up, what exactly do they need? Just the tips need cleaned up?

-French

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When you say cleaned up, what exactly do they need? Just the tips need cleaned up?

-French
Yep, 100% nothing wrong with the injectors. Just need the tips cleaned up if you choose, could install them like they are if you wished.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Let me see where I stand at the end of the week. If you still have them, I may have to take them off of your hands.

Just out of curiousity, how well would these run with a stock turbo if I kept my foot out of it? I don't really feel like upgrading the turbo right now, but don't want to pass up this good deal on your injectors.

-French

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ran them with a stock WH1C turbo for about 2 years and dynoed around 405hp. Then I put on a HX35 with a 16cm non-wastegated housing and ran it like that for a year or so before I upgraded. On the HX35 I did around 423hp. So yes, they will run fine with a stock turbo. Like anything though, you just have to watch your egt's.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Thank you for the quick response!!

Like I said if you still have them at the end of the week, I will probably take them off of your hands.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
But at this price, they probably won't last that long.

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have had a whole lot of people say they want them, but I have not seen any money yet. I would say odds are on your side.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Hey, one last thing, I see your in Corydon. Do you know anybody by the last name of Emily?

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
how many miles on them. estimate

1 - 20 of 20 Posts