The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv got an all aluminum 12v intake horn for years 94/98. hight quality tig welds, and has 2 ports for meth,no2, or whatever. this is new and i want $200 firm + ship'n. i also have a aluminized steel(no paint) horn for a 24v that has 2 ports as well and can be used WITH OR WITHOUT the grid heater. it is also NEW. id like $150 for it + ship'n. compare these to cfm,banks,ats,bd, and so on. this is a fair price and im pretty firm. email me at acoor85 for pics or pm me w/ your email and ill send them to you. thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do you make these? If so I would be interested in one fir a common rail.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, sorry guys i dont make these, however i run one on my 24v and it is well worth the money and very high quality, it also allows me to remove the grid heater for a little extra flow. a truly nice manifold.

·
3,514 Posts
Do those have a bead rolled edge on them? I would be kind of leary about running high boost pressures without having a bead rolled for the boot to seal. The pic didn't look like it did, is the only reason I ask.

Glad to hear you like like it. Did you notice a drop in EGT's at all, increased throttle response, decreased smoke etc...? I just built one that looks identical to that. And can't wait to see how it does. Truck is still coming back together though.
Sean

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry it took me so long to get back. yes it has a bead to prevent the boot from poping off during high boost. ps the are pressure tested up to 110psi:thumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts