The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad has asked me to ask yall about how much yall have spent on injectors for your truck. He is asking because he is wanting to replace my little brother's injectors on his 97 PSD. The reason he wants to replace them is he thinks the truck if running a little rough. Also some injectors have been replaced before we bought the truck.
 

·
Found On Russ' Drive
Joined
·
693 Posts
Upgrade 'em Not that much more $ over stock.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
6,337 Posts
Some NEW AC's would be a great upgrade for a OBS and still be in the safe range for both the turbo and the HPOP. They will also not require any tuning changes unless yours is a Cali model.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CSIPSD said:
Some NEW AC's would be a great upgrade for a OBS and still be in the safe range for both the turbo and the HPOP. They will also not require any tuning changes unless yours is a Cali model.
What are AC's? How can you tell if it is a Cali model? Can you tell by seeing if it has a stock Cat? Because he does have a Cat on there that is going to disappear.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
I think all the obs trucks had a cat
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
812 Posts
ACs are 160s? i think and im not sure how to tell but the cali models had ABs?
 

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
joebob3093 said:
ACs are 160s? i think and im not sure how to tell but the cali models had ABs?
only late 97 and early 99 had ab's there aa's before that and ad's late99 thru 03
steve
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
812 Posts
camojeeper said:
only late 97 and early 99 had ab's there aa's before that and ad's late99 thru 03
steve
arnt 96 and 97s singleshot AAs unless they are the cali model which are AB splitshots?
 

·
Formerly F350_Beast
Joined
·
579 Posts
joebob3093 said:
arnt 96 and 97s singleshot AAs unless they are the cali model which are AB splitshots?

I think it depends on the production date. Late '97 have the splitshot AB's. I know my '97 which was built 12/97 has the AB Splitshots.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top