The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best performance module as far as ease of use, ease of installing, and horsepower for the buck??? and of course reliability.... THANKS!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
i would go personally with the juice with attitude i mean you go from 4hp to 120 hp over stock and it comes with the monitor so you don't have to buy the guages. that saves you like $200 bucks doing that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
:iagree

Thats what im going to. This banks stuff sucks. Infact, i've already takin it off and I'm driving a stock truck.:pissed:

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
It's hard to beat Edge products for the Dodges.

·
4,158 Posts
Yeah i agree w/ the other replies. If you don't mind spending a little extra cash for gauges go the Edge comp or Drag comp route. If you'd rather not spend on the gauges and get it all in one, get the Edge Juice w/attitude. They are both basically the same box, but the Juice has the built in gauges unlike the Comp.

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
Since I already had gauges I went with the Edge Comp... But you'll also find that its much easy reading a analog gauge over a digital. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
did i shoot myself in the foot when i bought an edge ez? i dont want extreme power, just a boost when i need it in the mountains when we go to colorado, but wouldnt mind bein able to hook it up to the Attitude display. is that possible?

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
I would of done the Edge Comp or Edge juice... Either way you have some serious pulling power in the hills.

EZ Edge is just a timing box since it doesn't hook up to the VP44...

·
Registered
102 Posts
The Edge EZ is great if you only want a little more power and to get rid of the turbo lag. But if you want more power you will have to get a different box of a set in sticks.

As for hooking it up to the Attitude display, I am not for sure but I don't think that you can hook up.

·
Registered
170 Posts
hmmm. i should return this lil ******* then. appreciate the info

·
Banned
257 Posts
I prefer the Edge Comp or the Drag Comp...............

:smoke

·
Registered
170 Posts
anyone with the edge juice or comp...was it like night and day difference?

·
23 Posts
Attitude with #6 is def. worth the $!:Thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like the TST PM3. I have the comp version of the TST PM3 and it fuels real hard. I don't think you can go wrong with the EDGE Comp or the TST PM3 they are both good boxes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
best box out for a 98-02 dodge is a tst comp box i used to have an edge box on mine and its a total different truck with the tst comp

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
c_leininger said:
can i run both Edge juice and the ez on a 1999 dodge useing the A2 monitor would that be chip stacking and would it work
No... That's not a stackable set...

You need a phyiscal box (Edge, TST, etc.) stacked against a programmer (Super chips or a Smarty). Now that is a stackable set!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the edge juice with attidue with the hot unlock code. I am really impressed with the power for the money. I would go with it for starters till you get ready for Magor mods.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts