The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
97F-3504X4PSD
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:usflag Is there a 4" turbo back exhaust that gives excellent performance without the added noise? Thanks in advance.

·
862 Posts
Noise as in outside the truck or inside the cab?

Most 4" exhaust kits come with a muffler and usually keeps noise inside the cab about the same as the stock exhaust. Outside the cab is a bit louder and has a deep rumble.

·
strokin now cummin later!
1,116 Posts
try a 4in exhaust with a muffler. any kit will do. although i hate the noise of the motor. its louder than any cummins or d-max or psd i've ever heard. its rediculious how loud it is.

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
Paul Ray said:
i have the 4" turbo back with the 4" exhaust elbow from banks. it is quiter than the factory

I have to agree. My Banks exhaust is very quiet inside the cab at all times. If I have the windows open and I put my foot to the pavement then the exhaust note gets loud but it is an awsome sound, but you don't hear it with the windows closed.

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
try www.mkopower.com they have a 5" with muffler that flows well and is very quiet

·
1,726 Posts
Magnaflow's muffler is fairly quiet. So is banks but the magnaflow system is cheaper.

·
git-r-done
457 Posts
I love my Diamon eye exhaust. It is nice inside the cab and if you want to hear it just roll the window down. It has a nice not but is not abnoxious.

·
523 Posts
buy a box and hand em out to friends and family LOL just playin'

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
My MBRP is not too loud.

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
badfish57 said:
buy a box and hand em out to friends and family LOL just playin'