The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this isn't the right place for this, and if it isnt, maybe a mod can move it.

I'm trying to find the dash panels for a 2001 379. I'm looking for the 4 aluminum panels that the gauges and switches go in. I can't find them on the Internet for less than $900. They are super simple, and I would just have a set made at the local water jet shop, but I don't want to pull the old ones off without having new ones to put on. I would go to the junk yard and to try and source some, but I want bare aluminum and not the fake wood burl coating.

Anyone know where I can get some? Or at the very least, the exact deminsons of them to give to the water jet to have a set made? Aslong as I have the outside deminsons, I can have gauge and switch holes cut wherever.

·
64 Posts
I'll measure mine Monday and give you the dimensions

I bought mine aftermarket from Rockwood, you can have any customer color or gauge layout you want

Reactions: Brent Nickerson

·
410 Posts
The stock illuminated labels over my switches are very hard to read, even with dash lighting on bright. Have replaced the light unit and labels strings with new OEM parts but still not very bright. Anyone know of aftermarket pieces that are brighter or a mod to make the switch labels brighter? Mine is a 1988, 379.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts