The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=300200906798&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=020

$875.00 for a pair of mint '03 F350 Lariat seats, with jumper. This will go nicely in my project truck!

Is it possible to run the newer 6 liter guage cluster/dash in a '01 model? I'm very good at wiring, and figuring out schematics.. I just need to know if the signals are compatible, or at least workable..? I haven't looked anything up, but I assume that the 6 liter stuff is all electronic (speedo/odometer)..?

I hate the old gauge cluster.. it's so hideous and poorly lit.

Travis

·
TDG Mafia Member #82
1,092 Posts
This same company had some harley seats not too long ago........They looked pretty nice....Good Luck with em

G

·
I think that will be my next mod...try to save up enough money to throw some King Ranch seats in the truck.

Just need to find a torched out KR that still has a good cab. LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heh.. I'd like to put KR seats in, but, I don't think there was a super cab KR, so I couldn't get a rear bench seat.

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
Trav4011 said:
Heh.. I'd like to put KR seats in, but, I don't think there was a super cab KR, so I couldn't get a rear bench seat.
There were F-150 Super Cab King Ranches... It might be possible to mix n match, or just get leather covers made for the rear seats.

Dave, I thought about doing it to but I don't know if I'd like how the Castrano leather would go with the red... :shrug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts