The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know who you are lol

All the parts showed up over the last two days. Taking the weekend off the tour and focusing on putting it together. Put the front axle back under it tonight with new coils, Pro Comp arms, ball joints, unit bearings, brakes, pretty much everything new. Going to finish wiring the bed mounted battery and various ground wires tomorrow. Sunday will be fabbing the mount for the electric fan. Should have tranny controller back from Suncoast next week and get that wired up. Hopefully get it fired next weekend. Going to be a busy week. Hoping to get it to paint the following week and have it running on diesel at least by TruckFest.

·
AKA slowdog racing
925 Posts
bout time you might actually do a real race now.:poke: LOL :pointlaugh

:popcorn:

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Nice looking Rims.. Black on white.. are we raciest or something.. What if im black..? wanna fight about it..? LOL :poke: im just messing what is that a 4inch lift?

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
fake! My 460's faster dukems!

·
AKA slowdog racing
925 Posts
FordRacing200 said:
fake! My 460's faster dukems!
LOL what did you smoke this morning, damn LOL
:popcorn:

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
duke1n said:
LMFAO

It's actually a 2" drop in the front and 6" in the back. Low rida
Is your truck a reg cab.. ? Do you have a full pic of the truck you can PM if you dont mind.. Im re doing mine and Id like to see what the 3rd gens look like lowered.. and 4x4.. :thanks: I wont share that pic dont worry..! LOL No ford boys will ever catch a glimps of it..

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
duke1n said:
It's a 2nd gen and 2wd solid 3500 front axle. No full pics until paint is done ;)
a solid axle 2wd? where'd you get that duke? jack it from some poor mexicans school bus?

·