The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks good Wayne. :Thumbup: Now you just need to get some big boy tires and wheels. :poke:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am hesitant, because I want 19.5 or 22.5's, and that's alot of money! I will robably wait until after the trip to Merchants for goodies LOL

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might as well spend it now, well all know you won't have the truck much longer to enjoy it all before you find another one.

·
Registered
390 Posts
looks good.i was just gonna say something about the tires but looks like some other people beat me to it..

·
diesel idiot
360 Posts
Anyone have the cognito kit? I have been thinking about doing their upper control arms with a dual shock setup. thoughts?

·
603 Posts
Looks good!

Did you use 1/2 ton keys or get a kit?

I used to put 1/2 ton keys on buddies 3/4 & 1 ton trucks gives you the same lift as a kit for a cheap alternative. I had a lifted Z71 back in the day in put Ford 1/2 keys in it for a extra couple inches. :sly:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the Reedy Lift 2.5" leveling kit. Comes with keys, and shock mounts. Pretty good cheap way to get the front end up.

·
diesel idiot
360 Posts
fordt said:
I got the Reedy Lift 2.5" leveling kit. Comes with keys, and shock mounts. Pretty good cheap way to get the front end up.
Yessir I have the same exact setup for about 30k now and its still working great :Thumbup: I think im gonna get the cognito upper control arms and double shock hoop before the end of the year too.

·
TDG Mafia Member #82
1,092 Posts
Looks great i think id do the direct bolt on 19.5's im just kinda skeptic when it comes to wheel spacers!!! They have to be hard on parts!!

·
3,754 Posts
nice

·
Diesel Noob
21 Posts
Not bad! Where's a good place to get a lift kit?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.