The Diesel Garage banner

pics of switch knobs

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  00Excursion 
#1 ·
post some pics of where you mounted your switch for you chip. Im looking for some ideas on where to put mine it is now just looped around the steering wheel.

#2 ·
Mine is located on the panel under the steering wheel. I just drilled a whole and placed it so the nob is directly under the steering wheel.

I dont have any pics though

#3 ·
A friend of mine put it on the pannel below the sterring wheel as well on his 02 but it is kind of a bad spot because you hit it whith your knee when you get in the truck. On my 96 I put it just to the right of the steering wheel.

#4 ·
ive seen people take out the power port for the cigarette lighter and use that hole but that was in a d-max were its closer than in a powerstroke ive also seen people hide them up under the steering wheel

#5 ·
There are my switch knobs, I have two chips hanging under there with different tunes on them. I have changed it recently and the lower one is where the mirror heat and strobe power is now.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.