The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post some pics of all your muddin machines:)

Heres mine.

1976 Ford Bronco Chopped Flatbed, 302V8 with dual straight pipes, 4speed manual out of a 85 F-150..(took out the ol wore out C-4), 7.5inches of lift, shocks off of a freightliner Fld, tough monster bumper, grill guard, foglights, 34inch super swamper intercos, roll bar, twirly lights, cb antannas W/cobra 25ltd cb, and a fresh caterpillar yellow paint job:sly:

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and heres a pic the day i bought her. (just threw the rollbar in, purchased it from someone else)

·
SIZE MATTERS
284 Posts
some more bronco love...1979

heres one of the inside.....

·
164 Posts
Nice bronco:Thumbup:
here's mine about 5 minutes before I had water up to the bottom of the steering wheel.

I guess not It says my files are too large.

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
IDIeselman said:
here's mine about 5 minutes before I had water up to the bottom of the steering wheel.

try using a free down loadable program called Irfanview. Super easy to resize pics with. www.irfanview.com

·
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12
2,001 Posts
nice pics

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IDIeselman said:

If ya wanna email em to me i can do it for ya if ya wanna. [email protected]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Guess I'll throw my Bronco is as well......

I have some other great picts but apparently they are too big.....

Attachments

·
164 Posts
Thanks guys but I can't even get to my mailbox on this new puter:shrug: I loaded them in the shownshine gallery for ya. Hope I don't get in trouble.

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IDIeselman said:
Thanks guys but I can't even get to my mailbox on this new puter:shrug: I loaded them in the shownshine gallery for ya. Hope I don't get in trouble.
HERE WE GO:Thumbup:

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
IDIeselman said:
Man, I dunno know. That Bronco doesn't look so shined to me. Putting them in the wrong gallery sounds like you're a real troublemaker LOL

Nice muddin pics :Thumbup:

·
140 Posts
i like the bronco idiman, but that 79 truck is sooo sweet!!!!!!

·
164 Posts
Boggin,:Thumbup: On the 79 .Nice and clean the way they should be. I've been thinking of choping my frame and adding a shortbox and you may have just pushed me over the edge.

·
Boost Junkie
318 Posts
Suzuki Sami
Dana Axels
4.3 Vortec built and carbed
350 turbo tranny
35x15's
Roll Cage
Etc..

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last night, haha bald tires muddin!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey guys this is my mud racing truck....its a mitsubishi mighty max truck body but is all chevy otherwise... 383 stroker, solid roller cam, pro-action heads, 13:1 CR, 850 holley dp'er, 4800rpm 8" stall, reverse pattern full manual th400 w/ t-brake, dana 60 front, corp 14blt rear, 4.56:1 locked both ends, 35 & 38.5 boggers. Race ready its just under 4K lbs. View attachment 11046

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts