The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a custom built 2004.5 700 Polaris with 27" of Ground Clearance ... Pics are in my signature...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no me and Scott built the lift ourselfs Scotts the one who builds the big cats for Gorilla for who we both ride for.... Mines smalled compared to the 2 cats now though one is 36" of GC and one is 37" tall... im 6' and the handle bars on the cats are taller than me.. My POPO will soon have 32" of GC..

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
i think 29.5 is the biggest they got now

·
806 Posts
Mud racing only???????

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thats bad azz, makes me want to do one, would be cool to just cruise around on. very nice work

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
look in my sig under the Mud Stock photos and you will see.. I compete in mud bogs that pay preatty good most of the times... I won the ride in the pics and it payed 500 bucks and then I have one this weekend that if I win it will be 1000.00 bucks...:nunu:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like fun. So your theory would be to dig to the bottom rather than float across or are you going to run huge tires? That is the old mudding concepts right?

·
Senior Member, on a stick
265 Posts
Someone will have to start making lower diff. gears for atv's now. I can't wait to see an Outlander or Grizzly with some 35's on it.LOL

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
they have lower gears for the tranny of the rincon..they say they work pretty well...But that thing looks bad as hell!...wish i could do that to my rinny

·
In the passing lane
1,195 Posts
WOW Thats just CRAZY.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts