The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Boostbunny '10 Contestant
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...I figure I will give that contest another shot. I am a down to earth woman with a husband and kids who is really wanting to mod our 06 Megacab. I love my Cummins...even though it is SUPER expensive and our paychecks don't really allow us to spend a lot of money on top of our truck payment. I also try to do as much work on the truck with my husband as I can, I am not afraid to get me hands dirty...I pretty much removed our stock exhaust (little extra help with a clamp from my hubby's muscles) and helped install a Banks Monster Dual exhaust.

If you are interested in helping a real woman win this thing, please sign up (its free) and vote for me, you can vote once per day and voting rules are actually set this time. 01SEP-01NOV 2010! Felt like an eternity last year! Some of you may already have a username from last year. Once you are logged in, Click on contestants, then View Contestants - I am the last one on the first page in a stars and stripes bikini, click on my picture it will take you to my profile where you can click vote!!!

Here is a picture so you know who you are voting for...

and here is one of my AWESOME truck :)

The link to sign up is:
Boost Bunny 2010 | BoostBunny.com
Once you have a username and password you can use this link to vote for me:
Page 0

Thank You so much for your support!

·
1,060 Posts
I will be adding to your count again this year.

·
1,709 Posts

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
keep this bumped up everyday to remind us to keep voting.

Garrett

·
1,103 Posts
Got my vote!!

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
well, i registered but havent got the activation email. i had it sent again but still nothing. ill vote as soon as i get it.

Garrett

·
gotta love black smoke!
388 Posts
I voted

·
1,445 Posts
voted for ya and good luck

·
TDG Singles Club #112
565 Posts
Voted!!