• Manual

Votes: 36 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
211 Posts
willing to drive across country for manual

Manual Shift only. I drove to Idaho for the 7.3, and will be driving to Minnesota for the 6.4.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Automatic, if it isnt stock (mine just went out) RCD is hookin it up though.:bang::peelout This may have something to with the trans problems:D:D:D

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
I prefer my automatics. Sitting in traffic with a manual is a royal PITA!

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Manual all the baby who says it wrong to eat,drink and try to shift at the same time:haha

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
i dont know i think the new auto is pretty bad a** if i wanted to be lazy i would get one lol

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
manual for me, it's nice to not shift gears but it just sucks when I slam the brakes on in my car AUTO TRANS and pull on the shifter and just about go through the windshield trying to shift gears:bang:

Reactions: SOOTBANDIT

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
:haha:haha:haha i think we have all done that one

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
I have done it more time than I can count........:haha

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
I pretend that my girlfriends car is a manual boy does she get pissed:slap I just laugh no wonder i sleep on the couch

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
here's my answer.....ain't nothing sexier than a woman in a big diesel truck.....rowing gears!!

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
this stupid government computer blocked the photo:thumbdown

·
Stuck in Commiefornia...
1,296 Posts
Manual all the baby who says it wrong to eat,drink and try to shift at the same time:haha

Add talking on the cell phone to that list and you got it!

I drive so many manual transmission vehicles that whe I get in anything with an auto, I usually end up stomping the brake pedal or the floor with my left foot out of habit trying to push the clutch in to start it up.

There are very few occasions ni the past 15 years where I have ever thought to myself: "An automatic would be nice right about now". I'm looking into getting the wife an Excursion, and I keep thinking how awesomean Ex woul be with a 6-Speed! Crazy thing is, my wife would be cool with it.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
go manuals one more and were tied with the dirty auto!

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
i choose manual, cheaper to hold power, you can select the gears, hold TQ a little better, and plus who doesnt like the go from 1st-4th and lugg it! LOL

1 - 20 of 58 Posts