The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from gettin supplies for a trailer rebuild about 1hr 30min away, Some little honda ricer pulls in behind me so close I can't see his headlights. At the time, I'm passing a semi, so I slow down from 70 to 60 and my boost goes to near 0. Then I hammer down and pull away on him rollin coal and the what not. By the time I'm done, I'm doin around 80 in a 65 and that little ricer goes flyin by me and cuts in front of me as we pass a stater. As I see him, I'm flippin my twin 2 million candlepower KC daylighters at the ricer maybe 25 feet in front of me. Anywho, the stater pulls out and hits the lights so I start to pull over and the ricer is still runnin. The stater passes me and pulls over the ricer a half mile ahead :woot:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
LOL very well done sir!

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
always nice to see someones pride being hurt and then they get in trouble for trying to show off, well done! lol good stuff sir

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
cummins_power said:
On my way home from gettin supplies for a trailer rebuild about 1hr 30min away, Some little honda ricer pulls in behind me so close I can't see his headlights. At the time, I'm passing a semi, so I slow down from 70 to 60 and my boost goes to near 0. Then I hammer down and pull away on him rollin coal and the what not. By the time I'm done, I'm doin around 80 in a 65 and that little ricer goes flyin by me and cuts in front of me as we pass a stater. As I see him, I'm flippin my twin 2 million candlepower KC daylighters at the ricer maybe 25 feet in front of me. Anywho, the stater pulls out and hits the lights so I start to pull over and the ricer is still runnin. The stater passes me and pulls over the ricer a half mile ahead :woot:
Man, I love reading stories like these! For some reason I get that warm cuddly feeling inside! hahaha.:eek:wned

·
35 Posts
Eazydeezy said:
Man, I love reading stories like these! For some reason I get that warm cuddly feeling inside! hahaha.:eek:wned
^^^^ couldn't agree more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts