The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Real Trucks Rattle
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool pics! I deleted most of my old pics. I will have to get some more.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Heres a few of mine, took these from my phone... Also ull see in the first pic ive got a snow plow mount... Id like to sell it if anyones interested... I do believe its built by Western.. Ive checked on ebay and am very very happy with the prices they are bringing so if any of you are looking for a snow plow mount... let me know.. id like to sell it as i have no use for it.

When i first got it - no front bumper - front end loose as a goose - dirty

One night after cleaning - still needed a front bumper

Most recent one i have - Need to get one with the 7" Tip

·
Diesel Outlaw
268 Posts
Nice lookin truck there Grnkawi, i thought about doin a rihno lining were you have your chrome. My truck is blue and i was going to do the lining in black, how do you think that will turn out?

·
467 Posts
Here's the best I can do for now. Snow Winter Tree Vehicle Automotive tire

·
278 Posts
Here is the best i can do for now...

Attachments

·
Real Trucks Rattle
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is one picture I still have.

Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Car Automotive exterior

·
56 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck
Heres my 94 a while back. Need to get a pic with the new mirrors, tires, and headache rack though

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice lookin truck there Grnkawi, i thought about doin a rihno lining were you have your chrome. My truck is blue and i was going to do the lining in black, how do you think that will turn out?
I think itll look pretty sweet!... had an Extended Cab Forest Green S10 ZR2 with that part rhino''d and i constantly got compliments... plus MT's like to sand blaster and yea.. it really helps alot with rocks and stuff..

·
Hot Rod Farm Boy
1,226 Posts
Well lets see here. First I got the picture from when I haywired a 5" turnout stack off of a semi to my headache rack to annoy Dad :haha Then a picture of my pickup from a couple days ago, then a picture of mine on the left, Dad's in the middle, and my sister's on the right. All 3 Cummins, but the other two are 24 valves. Just a little bit of brand loyalty LOL

Attachments

·
Formerly CursedtoFirst45
1,225 Posts
Well lets see here. First I got the picture from when I haywired a 5" turnout stack off of a semi to my headache rack to annoy Dad :haha Then a picture of my pickup from a couple days ago, then a picture of mine on the left, Dad's in the middle, and my sister's on the right. All 3 Cummins, but the other two are 24 valves. Just a little bit of brand loyalty LOL
good looking rig. i love those single cab longbeds personally. But i would throw those steps in the garbage. Just me though. :thumbsup

·
Registered
164 Posts
Dude.. ur sister has one.. Sweeeeet!... lol just messin

1 - 20 of 148 Posts