The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone had the opportunity to run ppe's hot + 2 and ats's co-pilot? I dont really know much about either other than the PPE is something fierce. Would the co-pilot even hold the hot+2?

any help would be greatly appreciated:thanks:

·
3,939 Posts
McRat was running the PPE before he went with EFILive. From all I read, it ran great. Look in the LLY tuner section, he posted a thread about it. I think C.A.P ran it also, and I know personally that that truck was very interesting to ride in...

A built trans is a must with that program, though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks for your help, but lemme ask you something, for some reason i always thought you could have a module or programmer and then put efi on top of them and tune them even farther. have i misunderstood efi live? or is efi live a single program only? If i am going to spend the money buying ppe and efi live is a better deal for a few extra bucks wouldnt it be more wise to just go with efi live? any help is appreciated thanks.:thanks:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, think of most handhelds as a way to get pretty much a guaranteed gain, you press the Yes button, and you gain 40, 80, 120, 160Hp. If you don't like anything about the way the truck runs, bad luck, you either live with it or return it to stock.

With EFILive we give you access to the same maps (plus many more) that these handhled tuners are changing for the power gains, but because it is a software package that you can play around with, you can make endless changes to your tune.
Also, with EFILive you can tune the Allison TCM too.

Cheers,
Ross

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks ross, after hearing that i have a question, if i were to buy efi live i would use it on my truck and maybe a few others, now ive read the webpage and about commerical n' workshop and all that stuff but i am still a little uneasy at which one would be for me. any help would be appreciated. thanks:thanks:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Seventy468 said:
Hey thanks ross, after hearing that i have a question, if i were to buy efi live i would use it on my truck and maybe a few others, now ive read the webpage and about commerical n' workshop and all that stuff but i am still a little uneasy at which one would be for me. any help would be appreciated. thanks:thanks:

buy the personal and if you find later on you need the commercial, no problem, it is extremely easy to upgrade.

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
Actually I am wondering about this too. I have heard the co pilot is great and it will shave et., and also have the ability to lock the converter, which I would like. How does the co pilot react to the top PPE tuner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.