The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
1,324 Posts
Is there a way to complete reset it I want to redo my x gauges order and just want to clear it like when it was new.

·
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a way to complete reset it I want to redo my x gauges order and just want to clear it like when it was new.
I've never tried it on the ScangaugeII, but I think if you select "default" on the menu settings it may erase all your coding.

This is how it works on our laptops at work when were programming or coding a vehicle control module, or programming a control module menu options, it will give an option saying reset to default settings or reset to factory settings, which erases everything that was previously selected or programmed.

I would probably give Linear Logic a call first, they are very responsive to any questions.

Harry

Reactions: Weld engineer

·
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who has the latest updated program table?
I know there were some new options available that weren't on the normal X-gauge list for our trucks, but I can't remember either where to find it.

I also wonder if it requires a software-firmware upgrade to make it possible,
http://www.scangauge.com/support/upgrade/

I'll keep my eyes open for any info on this.

Harry

Reactions: lenzhotrod

·
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a great list of additions for the ScanGauge, I especially like the cumulative misfires for cyl 1-8 and injector timing, actually I like the whole list.

Thanks a million for posting this Amdriven!

Harry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts