The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of these programmers and am having some problems, the sticker on the back says ford 6.0 I am trying to install this on a 2005 ford f-series. I get an error which leads me to a calid code. I don't know what this is. Can someone please help. The programmer was returned to original programming. I don't know what the problem is. Thanks.

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
I am just guessing but I would say that the computer on truck as a newer version that what the predator is set up to deal w/ so the predator would need sent back so it could get updated.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Got Diesel said:
I have one of these programmers and am having some problems, the sticker on the back says ford 6.0 I am trying to install this on a 2005 ford f-series. I get an error which leads me to a calid code. I don't know what this is. Can someone please help. The programmer was returned to original programming. I don't know what the problem is. Thanks.

Go to the Diablosport.com website got to the down load section UL7160 or
UL7165 and get the update you will need a power supply and a cable which your computer prob already has. If your Pred is compatable with the 05 this is all you will need no need to sent it back. Jason

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #44
522 Posts
Diablo Sport.....Engineered to raise heads! HAHAHAHAHA

·
Smokin
530 Posts
If you get it to work let me know I have a few custom tunes diablo wrote. I would like to see what you think.

·
Smokin
530 Posts
do you still have the box. It should say 05 6.0 on it. If it says 6.0 it is only for the 03 and 04 models.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts