The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could any Vendor on this forum please give me pricing on a Fass 150/180 fuel pump and FS2500? I would like everything in SS lines for both systems. Also, could you please let me know which would be the best way to run the Fass? I have DJ's fuel intensifer which only run into the front of the head but I'll getting close to 500 rwhp soon and with that said will it be best to run a x-over line or something equivalent to the back of the heads?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
The FS2500 is easy to install. The FASS will not work with the regulated system you have now, as the FASS has a built in return regulator. You will need to remove your current regulator when you install the FASS pump. We can order the Pump with a higher regulated return springs.

PM on the way.

·
2,612 Posts
So what do with the regulator return system that you already have? if you cant run it with the Fass

·
2,612 Posts
i edited it, i was in a hurry when i typed it.

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
fuzzys69 said:
So what do with the regulator return system that you already have? if you cant run it with the Fass
sell it?

Garrett

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
You still can benefit from the improved flow of the regulated lines over the factory ones.

We will be offering the line kit only for those that are adding an airdog or fass pump.

·
2,612 Posts
I run one with my Fass system, i was just told to turn the regulator up to about 64lbs, so that it wont effect the Fass

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
fuzzys69 said:
I run one with my Fass system, i was just told to turn the regulator up to about 64lbs, so that it wont effect the Fass
That is one way of doing it. The FASS can be updated with different pressure spring kits. At this point though the regulated system you have becomes mostly useless with exception to the better lines.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts