The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has it? and how tough is it? mikey wants one. so does toby...

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
contact james @ RWTD "runnin with the devil" he tunes lightnings and cobra's he will be able to hook you up if the software is offered in a proracer pack!! also you could call SCT and they offer tuning classes for new tuners so you can better understand the software.

·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so everyone outta everyone here, nobodys writing their own files? i heard this may be the secret behind bigfastfordladys 444hp tune only truck?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
mikeym said:
so everyone outta everyone here, nobodys writing their own files? i heard this may be the secret behind bigfastfordladys 444hp tune only truck?

I am fixing to get that software. I just want it to see how everything works together.

·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heinzboy said:
I just want it to see how everything works together.
who are you trying to fool toby! :shrug: LOL

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I would get it from Innovative diesel (Eric) or Kermit (gogodiesel) both have outstanding customer service and something tells me your gonna need it...LOL Can the proracer package adjust for or tell me how to adjust for Injectors and turbos and stuff...?
Jschall

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
If the sct class is in florida Im driving ... leave the truck with Doug and goto tune school....sound good Heinzboy...??

·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
from what i understand, and this may be wrong, the tuning is nothing but a BUNCH of numbers. for each given parameter, your given a min and max variable, and you enter a number somewhere in the scale accordingly. this is done for each given rpm and throttle position. and theres LOTs of parameters...

someone correct me if this is incorrect?

my main concern about having this package is abusing my control over EVERYTHING...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
jschall said:
If the sct class is in florida Im driving ... leave the truck with Doug and goto tune school....sound good Heinzboy...??

We need to see where the classes are. I am game if it is not to far away. Florida sounds cool though.

·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
florida would be money, mikeys close to florida.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I assumed florida cause that is there corporate office ...place of origin is it not..???
jschall

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
How about me and you go deep sea fishing while Mikey takes notes....:poke:
jeff

·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it seems they dont offer a lot of classes. maybe if a few of us would get together, we could convince them to hold a private diesel class?

there also appears to be 2 longwood, floridas. 1 is like 500 miles from me, and 1 is 250.

·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if yall would quit pokin at me, i might take both you queers and show you how youre supposed to fish...

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Challenges are good.....Im waiting on parts for my truck's next step and I plan on a trip to Florida to get it done by our little green friend.....it would be vary cool if it could happen near the time of a sct class......perfect storm of good stuff....
jschall

·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jeff, any ideas when youll be headed down dougs way? ill be down there last weekend of october with my truck. didnt know if you were planning something that soon?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts