The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so heres the deal my dads 05 F-350 has a banks 6 Gun and it sucks the tranny shifts horrible and its already stretched the head bolts once, so my question is would custom tuning be a better way to go about getting some more power? if so who should he get to tune it?

·
1,418 Posts
If you use an SCT and chat with the guys here to decide who you want to use I would say that any of the programmers (Sponsors) here would be able to take care of you

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
morpheuscycles said:
If you use an SCT and chat with the guys here to decide who you want to use I would say that any of the programmers (Sponsors) here would be able to take care of you
thanks so then is the XCAL 2 the best way to go as far as the tuner goes?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
a lot of us use the x2, i use it and love it.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
innovative diesel

I used him because is he only 30 min away from me and has great customer service

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mikehalseyjr said:
innovative diesel

I used him because is he only 30 min away from me and has great customer service
cool thanks thats right up the street from me to, i live in perryville area!

does anyone have any input on the head bolts stretching and blowing the head gaskets?

·
1,171 Posts
I have to 3rd Innoavtive Diesel. I run Eric's Extreme Street tune as my daily driver. Are stage 2 intake,a nd mbrp turboback duals. You can even get the EGR turned off in the PCM. Keith

·
Registered
12 Posts
DJ at DJ-Performance does a great job witht the SCT Xcal2 and his tunes. Vivian is never more than an email away if you need anything. Also, DJ offers unlimited tunes with the SCT. However, you can't go wrong with Innovative and Eric either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts