The Diesel Garage banner

programmers

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  diesel_ram_man 
#1 ·
is there anything out for the 07's yet. I need a programmer bad!!!

#3 ·
superchips has stuff for the 07. at least their flashpaq does.

#5 ·
hey man there is only one way to go and thats with edge products

#6 ·
Edge Stacked Triple And Ez Help

First post here, hope everyone is doing well.

Got a problem. I have ran many different test. First let me start with what is installed on my truck. I have a 06 mega cab 4x4 that I have ran the crazy larry program for a long time. I had trouble finding a pilar kit so I went and purchased the Edge with attitude. I tried to stack that on top of my triple dog, but it did not change a thing. I was just able to use the gauges. Then I purchased the EZ hoping that would change the fuel intake. I did not notice much difference. I honestly do not even know if I should keep the EZ. At the same time getting the EZ I unlocked the hot program.

This morning I ran the truck with the pup and hot program together and the truck seems like it is starving for fuel. I unpluged the attitude on the fly and hit it a again, no problems. I know the attitude is linked into the injection system. Is there not enough fuel pressure to run the stack? Or should I get rid of the edge, attitude, and ez and just run the crazy larry? It seems like the hot program overrides the pup programs. I honestly do not know the right combo, any recommendations? I like the pup, no problems. But if some of you pros know better, please I am all ears.

Thanks,

Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.