The Diesel Garage banner

What project to do this year

• Full traction coil over conversion in the front with Fox coil over shox.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Redo complete underneath and pain,powder coat everything even more than now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redo stereo with the bed ported + custom fibreglass everywhere. It will have over 5000 watts

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Compound turbos 64/14 over a S480

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Put stacks back on.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • leave truck alone this year and redo kitchen. Been putting it off due to the truck obsession

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year my truck goes through major changes. First 2007 was the face lift and off course the single charger combo making 668hp(VGT-ss,225cc injectors and lots of NOS). This was the combo that I won TOTM August 2007. 2008 was the ported heads, and compound turbo combo and of course this past year was the Cummins conversion which made win again TOTM Sept2009:salute

This year Im thinking a few things and need help deciding

1.Full traction coil over conversion in the front with Fox coil over shox.
2.Redo complete underneath and pain,powder coat everything even more than now.
2.Redo the stereo with the bed ported and full custom fibraglass evebrywhbere. It will have over 5000 watts and jams alot louder than now
4.Compound turbos 64/14 over a S480
5.Put stacks back on. Sorry Josh, I will keep you system and add your stacks. Everyone says getting rid of the stacks was bad even you
6.leave truck alone this year and redo kitchen. Sorry, ive been putting it off due to the truck obbesion

If you could put this in a poll and help me vote

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
I like the compounds and stacks. The kitchen idea sucks, you can come help me finish mine if you get bored. Finishing sheetrock/drywall has got to be the biggest pain in remodeling a house.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a s480 but have a buyer for it. mounting plate from Beans is still on back order last i checked

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Hmm....compounds first Rob...then put the stacks back on if needed/wanted/pressured. LOL With the compounds that should quiet the exaust down, and you can keep the QPM muffler on there to keep it quiet enough for your daughter to hear her movies.

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
I could use a trany upgrade if you are looking for a new project :haha

Reactions: CumminsTorq

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
your_nightmare, I know this is off topic but thanks for your signature...sorry Rob for the hijack.

Tyler Hughes - USAF:salute

And P.S. Compounds and a Stack

Reactions: your nightmare

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
Stacks rule dude :coal

·
2,183 Posts
i say make the wife happy, cuz if she is, you are :thumbsup

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
I say compounds...and the stacks :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i say make the wife happy, cuz if she is, you are :thumbsup

Wife is gone. Its me and my 5 year old daughter.

My ex wife said if I spent one more dollar on my truck she was leaving
Sure gona miss her, NOT

I want a new kitchen. Last room of the house to redo.

·
1,567 Posts
:bangI had to vote with the kitchen, my wife made me put every thing on hold until ours is done.

So when I do start spending money on it she can’t b**ch……….:haha

·
626 Posts
You don't NEED a kitchen to make good food (some of the best meals I've ever eaten were cooked outdoors over a fire while camping/hunting/fishing with friends) so I vote for every guy's dream--TWINS. :D:D:D:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts