The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at the Dekalb Superpull in Eaton, Ohio and no one was pulling powerstrokes. can anyone tell why that is?
some said that there was a problem with the ford wiring harnesses

·
4,024 Posts
One reason may be is that you can make cheaper HP with other motors.:poke:

DD

·
Rockin-S
215 Posts
Not sure, Because there is alot of Good Pullers out there that are Power Strokes.

·
Slow 6.0
1,554 Posts
for the same reason people drive gas trucks, they havent seen the light! hehe, j/p

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I sled pull with my power stroke, HOUSE is a pulling machine in his 7.3, i have seen a fair amount of pulling psd's, hell i am heading to kearney NE on friday for a pull
robert
out

·
Registered
68 Posts
there are powerstrokes out there pulling but thet are harder to come by. at our county pulls it was dominated by fords.... there were like 38 in the class and id say 20+ were fords. but yes dodge 12v's are like the chevy 350. everyones built them and the parts are dirt cheap.

·
soot junkie
194 Posts
Same thing goes for around here. I'm usually the only Ford in our local pulls. We normally only have between 8 and 12 trucks in a class, but when the only Ford comes out on top it makes being different worth while.

·
Super limo owner
1,122 Posts
There a few powerstrokes that pull around cinn. area Just cost more money to get them to run

·
2,612 Posts
i pull all of my powerstrokes

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dude i live in hillsboro ohio and the main choice is powerstrokes or cummins no chevy can keep up with them around here and im a BIG powerstroke fan and one of my buddy put a cummins ina ford

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 95 psd extended cab long bed -----------------------------------------------------------
Airaid itntake, 5inch duels , 35inch baha claws, s-400 turbo, ats tranny, ats 5 star converter, Banks intercooler, 3.5inch lift, Banks six gun, piller pod –pyro-boost-tranny temp, texas style bumpers. Ohhhhh yeah

·
FORD For Off Road Driving
209 Posts
I have seen a few PSD's that are some pullin' beoches!!! :93C_peelo For the most part though, like allready mentioned, the CTD is the "chevy 350" of diesels. It's cheap to build and there a ton of cheap aftermarket parts out there!!!!

IMO ya get what ya pay for!! I would rather spend a little more money and have something really awesome than just a run of the mill loud dodge.......... Its all about Cubic INches baby!! a 444 vs. a 360 hmm thats a hard choice LOL

:horsey:

·
535 Posts
ah!!!!!!!! i missed the pull in eaton!!! damn that sucks, i just live 20 min south, god i always miss out on these events!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts