The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has used the Quadzilla Adrenaline and what their take was on it? Last I heard it was still being tested but somebody's gotta be in the loop and helping with the testing.

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
there is a guy here with one. He said that quad claimed 160hp out of it. He thought it felt stronger than his comp box. They are still early in beta testing, but hopefully they will be out soon!

·
307 Posts
The Quadzilla Adrenaline will be released to the public next week!:evil: :93C_peelo

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there any place to get a decent overview of this system?

·
307 Posts
Quadzilla wouldn't give me all the details. But they did say that it is a timing and fueling module.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I wonder if everyone will jump at it when it comes out and make it a holy grail. Or will it just be another box.

·
307 Posts
I'm happy with my Xzillaraider for now, getting a larger turbo and getting my egts down is next then, the new box!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm looking at getting a box right now, mainly been looking at the edge j/a, but if this adrenaline has comparable features with the ability to update tunes from your computer, i might as well wait awhile longer and only spend hard earned money once.

·
Registered
422 Posts
If i were to start again, i would do the adrenaline just because its good to do new things, besides they are claiming that it will be a stout box.

·
307 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
o yea, btw i lied about the power... turns out that they are claiming 180 horse out of it..... wow

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
http://www.xtremediesel.com/index.asp?Page...ROD&ProdID=1983

$674.10

Each Adrenaline module comes with the Adrenaline Control Pod. This allows you to monitor EGT, Boost, Fuel Pressure and Transmission or Oil Temperature.

WAY better then a Juice if ya ask me! Wonder if it would do anygood to stack w/ it? Anyone wanna buy a comp and some gauges?

Nathaniel

·
112 Posts
i got 1 on order...:woot: you got to love dealer pricing haha:Thumbup: they said it wont come tell next week tho but hope its as good as they say...

·
3,514 Posts
Last I heard, as of the beginning of this week, some of the beta testers were still experiencing surging on some of the higher levels. Anyone know a price on one? I would like to see some dyno sheets and see what it comes up with. it could be a pretty sweet box. From the sound of it, it will probably be pretty hot for most people, especially if you're towing with it.
Sean

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Am I reading into the USB updatable part of this box wrong or could you potentially change the tune of the box itself to match the needs? Seems like one of the beta testers was mentioning something along those lines.

·
1,055 Posts
Cool, by the first of the year I will be shopping around for a replacement for the lost comp. Hopefully there will be a few with them and I can see how they are working. Maybe this will give Edge a kick in the butt to get their quality back up too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts