The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who is selling a quadzilla adren. brand new in the box for a great price. My question is can I stack my Blue chip with it?
I also ordered the BDS Posi-lok front axle cable system. Has anyone used this set up and how do you like it. I have had nothing but problems with the stock 4x4 vacuum set up. I like the idea of a mechanical cable and being able to have 4x2 low range.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I installed the Quadzilla last night. I had to remove the blue chip to make the Adrenalin work. Wow the Quadzilla has some major power.

·
157 Posts
Do they both do timing? I don't know much about them, but if they both do timing, they won't work

·
Singles Club Member #34
363 Posts
does the quadzilla tell you fuel pressure?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the queadzilla has boost, oil temp, trans temp, egt, and fuel pressure. Yes both boxes were timing boxes, so I removed the blue chip. I am just running the quadzilla for now. I love the box but it doesn't smoke much at all. My blue chip would black out the sky and the quadzilla has just a little black haze. The box is working great just makes clean power. Man does it ever make power!

Reactions: dslrunner86

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I down loaded the adrsled and wow that thing rolls coal! The power and spool of the turbo is crazy. How is the comp2 file?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts