The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i made a similar thread in supporting vender forum, but i didn't know if you guys look at that or not so i am making this here. does anyone know how to get the recon xzt guage system to read fuel pressure instead of oil temp? i have the fuel sender hooked up and wired to it, but the display skips over the fuel part when scrolling through the monitors.

thanks
jeff

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
Let me transfer you to the performance area...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hold down the select button for 10 seconds then it will display OIL push the down arrow once and it will display FP.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i now this is an old thread, but i figured i would add to it. just an update on my recon xzt. the other day after starting the truck the recon only displayed the left most number and it was always an 8. i called quadzilla and then sent it back to them, they said they would probably replace it. something must have went haywire inside. i have had some problems with all my quadzilla parts and this just adds to the list, however the problems are not life threatening, just annoying. i wonder if all aftermarket companies have similar problems?:nunu:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts