The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Dodge Cummins. I have a fuel pressure gauge, boost guage, and exhaust temp guege already. I am looking at putting a quadzilla recon in and run my other guages also. My fuel pressure guage is pegged out since I added my holley blue and I am thinking about putting the recon in and using it to monitor everything also. Does anyone have a Quadzilla Recon in their truck and do you like it?? I am just wondering and thinking about getting one.

Thanks for any info.:woot:

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I noticed that about them, only showing one thing at a time. But I am planning on leaving my other guages also. The main thing is that my fuel pressure guage maxes out at 15. and I am running close to 20 psi and want something that will show it. But not sure what route i will take yet.

Thans for the info.

·
1,055 Posts
Why not just get a higher reading gauge? My westec goes to 30 psi.

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well to be honest, i have wanted a recon in my truck since i saw them, and i kinda like the fact that it remembers the highest numbers reached on everything until the truck is shut off. I could just replace my fuel pressure gauge, but the ones i looked at don't cost much less than the recon it self. I haven't decided which way i am goin to go on it yet. Just looking for info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts