The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone recomend a quadzilla chip for a 2005 f250 6.0 liter and if anyone has one do you like it does it make your truck run too hot and if you do like it would you recomend it to me

·
TDG Mafia Member #24
1,199 Posts
all depends on what your looking for.

·
1,130 Posts
I have a Quad 160. Foot to the floor at the 160 setting to 90mph I have seen about 1250. I have a stone stock exhaust and intake. DALPilot did a pretty fair review on it. DAL is a hardcore, die-hard SCT guy and even he felt the Quad 120 was pretty good. He felt the 160 was a little harsh on the transmission and said that the gain of the 160 wasn't substantial enough to warrant the possible transmission damage.

Sound about right DAL???

Personally, I like my 160. My shifting has only gotten silly a few times, but you go through the training process in the manual and it behaves great. I mostly run around in the 120 setting as for most driving it suits my needs. Quad openly has stated that the 160 is right at the edge of what a stock Torqshift can handle. I figure the occasional use of the 160 setting won't end my transmission to early.

Now if you are asking about the XZT, which is his 65HP towing module, I'd say for the price I think you will have a hard time beating it.

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #44
522 Posts
I agree with STUPIDS!!! ^^^^^

·
84 Posts
I run the Quad 120 and it has been great so far. I've got about 8k trouble free miles on it. Shift on the fly:Thumbup: and is 100% undetectable once removed, no traces left on the pcm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts