The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
I've heard some good about the 'zilla, and I looked into them before I got my Comp, they seemed to be nice...I have a shirt they sent me thats pretty cool!

Nathaniel

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last time i got the puck from these guys and it all worked great! So i figured id buy something else from them.....i think they can sell below list because they don't warrenty or some odd thing. But for the price i might have to get one. everybody bought the pucks from them on the other forum and they all had good luck also.

http://www.thoroughbreddiesel.com/quadzilla/xzt-plus.htm

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well guys i ordered the XZT + Im really excited to see how it preforms. Now i can't decide what to do with the Puck....i might put it away and someday stack it with something else or try to sell it....idk yet. Ill let you guys know how this new one works, more smoke??? or anything anyone wants to know. Since they are fairly new nobdy really has any imput on them....so ill help you guys out if i can.

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
bcumminsmeck said:
How are you getting it for $319? I am curious as to how much, if any it is better than the Edge EZ
I didnt check out the link but is this the Zilla unit that adjusts on the fly? if so its WAY better then the EZ...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well guys.... i got her in.....the tune that comes with it isn't very impressive.....my PP had more than that. But lemme tell u i loaded the agressive one on.....damn that thing can move! I love the adjustability! Its very nice....and it can smoke too....its alot more smoke than the PP but nothin too crazy!

·
Registered
51 Posts
i realize this post is late but, i have the xzt+ in my 01. does your engine sound different, or any thing change with it. i mean for the worst. i like the power of mine but after two weeks of using it the engine sounded different, and had more vibration in the stick. however i found out that this may all be caused by a failing clutch. because the engine does run ok. i didn't get my clutch apart yet to see if it is causing this xtra noise and vibration. any feed back on the xzt+ would be great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts