The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wat are your quarter mile ET's and wat are you mods ??

·
3,514 Posts
I'll tell you when I get my trans finally dialed in. I just got my new pressure gauge, so I should be able to get it set this week, and then go hit the track if the rain stops. I think I'll be in the high 14's with these little sticks. If I had a set of studs, I'd throw the twins and mach 5's in and I think this thing would touch the 12's, hopefully go mid 12s.
Sean

·
3,514 Posts
Oh, we did run an 01, Reg. Cab 4x4. Auto 12.8x at 103 or 104mph on the 1/4 with the following mods.
DTT auto, AFE, 5inch, PDR hot rod hx40, HRVP44, Mach 4's, and an Edge drag comp. Stock, HG, and head bolts, the truck consistently ran 13.0 and hit 55psi boost and we got lucky by never popping a head gasket.
Sean

·
Registered
104 Posts
I went 15.73 @ 89.9 with 2 psi of fuel pressure. :pointlaugh :damnit

·
274 Posts
My mods are in the sig.

ET: SLOW
MPH: Half the speed of smell

Manual trans. is a killer.:damnit

·
Registered
9 Posts
14.8 with 35in tires in a 6-speed and no boosted launch refer to sig

·
3,514 Posts
Wrongway, you must have a decent amount of fuel, and that nitrous adds a little extra too.
Strokersmoker- I'm really surprised that you only ran a 16.7 with a juice with hot unlock and tranny work. When I first go my truck, I ran 17.00 with a stock trans and the edge box without the wire tap essentially an ez. Only a 40hp upgrade. That was stock exhaust and air too. I've seen ext. cab LB trucks break into the 14's with an edge and tranny work.
Sean

·
232 Posts
i ran a 14.8 and a 15.00(with pasenger) third run w/ bd RAD on broke output.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts