The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a product that will let me load my 05 PS onto a Eddy Current Dynamometer and tune its timing and load maps in real time. I am very good with systems such as Motec, Accell dfi, Apexi, Autronic etc. i have the experience and tools neccesary to get the job done, minus maybe the cylender pressure sensors but that would be easy enough to purchase.

I know the Duramax guys have a similar product to what i am seeking. I belive it is EFI Live.

I have been looking at the Sniper Products but i belive they went out of buisiness before they really got off the ground. SCT offers a package but it is not in real time, it would work with an older style dyno, but that is too hit or miss for me. plus it would not let you safely tune.

·
Registered
5 Posts
EFI is working with Moates now, and it won't be long until the Duramax is tuned LIVE!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the equipment either does not exist or is not commercialy available yet, i hope someone brings one to the market.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sniper has not gone out of business. We've been selling their product for some time now. Their Special Forces software works really well. It has more "end-user" adjustments than any other hand held programmer we've seen thus far. It is a little different because it does come with software (cd) that needs to be loaded onto IBM based pc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts