The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently put a leval kit on my 02 extended cab and am going to buy tires tomorrow. Will a 315/75/16 work with this?? Or should I go with a 305/70/16? Any reviews on the Goodyear Mt/R?? give me some feedback guys. Thanks alot!!!:thanks:

·
Registered
12 Posts
CumminsISB24v said:
I just recently put a leval kit on my 02 extended cab and am going to buy tires tomorrow. Will a 315/75/16 work with this?? Or should I go with a 305/70/16? Any reviews on the Goodyear Mt/R?? give me some feedback guys. Thanks alot!!!:thanks:

they should work i am using 315/70/17 with no issues yours should work fine.

·
Singles Club Member #34
363 Posts
315/75/R-16 will fit just fine as for the goodyears they thend to wear a little faster than most and with there price id look into BFG MT's there a little cheeper and wear better

·
348 Posts
Do not know about the bfg tires today. I had a set a few years ago and they wore out pretty quickly. My current set of goodyears have 50,000+ miles on them no problems. good luck with whatever you pick both are good tires.

·
Registered
550 Posts
dayton timberline mts mine have 20,000 on them and look brand new puls they are dirt cheap my 285's cost me 160 each mounted and balanced

·
1,189 Posts
if the 315's actually run smaller than 35's you should be fine. I put a leveling kit on mine and some 35 bfg mudders and they hit the fender at the rear. Another tire that wears like iron are dunlop mud rovers. I got a set that was already at 50% tread and put over 15K on them and the fronts still had 20% the rears were bald.. should of rotated them.

where you get the daytons from? so the 285 is supposed to be a 33?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts