The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not too long ago i hooked up a edge jiuce with attitude and also had a bd plug and play the problem was im not sure if the wire didnt pierce the wire on the pump but still had the bd hooked up but i took it out the road and the RPM would go to 1800 and stay until you let off the gas but you barely push the gas it would jump but it would do nothin im thinkin the bd was workin with the edge and it was messin up the the fuel and throttle if im thinkin right but i took off the bd and trien to get a off and on switch to it but ill probably took it back up and just to see if it still works with the edge but also to with the 24 valves thats bout all you can do as performance wise is a edge but any suggestions anyone?

·
1,189 Posts
if both programmers add timing and too much timing will not run right.

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im thinkin too but i got alil info on the bd they said it was a great product for towing

·
1,189 Posts
just run the juice it's all I have in a programmer and it works great.

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
The edge is great by its self. Im not sure about the BD one but like said befor if it also adds timing you dont want to stack them together.

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
true too!

·
1,189 Posts
so did you fix your issue?

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ol ya i went ahead and took it off i dont see why you would wanna run 2 programmers have a chance to burn the engine up too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts