The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Real Trucks Have 2 Sticks
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got an xcal2 from DI, and my extreme race tune doesnt work, but all my other tunes work. So i was thinking about getting DJ's Looney tune, but i just went to his website, and it says to only use it on the track, why is that? Eric said i could run his extreme race tune all the time. whats the difference?

·
185 Posts
I would give Eric a chance to get your Xtreme Race tune working before trying out another vendors race tune. They all basically put down the same #'s and you already paid for it, he will get it working...:Thumbup:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
no joke...give Eric a chance....I have no clue about DJ's looney tune..it's probably great...but Eric's xtreme race tune has lots and lots of street miles on it from garage members....Im sure he can fix your issue given a chance...
Jschall

·
Real Trucks Have 2 Sticks
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eric has been great to me and i like the extreme street, he has tried many things to get my extreme race to work but cant figure it out, he said i can put my truck back to stock and ship the whole unit back to him to see if he can figure it out, but i dont know if i want to be with out power for 2 weeks.:evil: Just seems easier to try someone elses tune :shrug:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
prenn said:
I just recently got an xcal2 from DI, and my extreme race tune doesnt work, but all my other tunes work. So i was thinking about getting DJ's Looney tune, but i just went to his website, and it says to only use it on the track, why is that? Eric said i could run his extreme race tune all the time. whats the difference?
Let me know if I can help you out. The main difference between the Xtreme Street and Xtreme race is just the converter lock up in the lower gears. So, I'm sure it's something we can figure out.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
We have plenty of people that run the Looney tune daily. You should just know that the way it shifts is different then a street tune.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Until DJ & Viv get all moved and their net hooked up, I am probably your best bet for contacting them.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts