The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i know that most tuners are year model sinsative and i know that on the edge comp the year model that the box is for is specified on the back of the box by a "A" for 2001 and a "B" for 2002 but my box has an "A/B" on it does that meen that it will work on either model or what??

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
It should be the MAP sensor plug is different from 01 to 02... so make sure you get the proper connector for your Edge Comp for your year... I know that Cummins has a adapter for it and so does Edge Products...

·
24 Posts
If Edge has an adapter for it, good luck getting it. Ive heard the same thing and had absolutely no luck. Why not just change the connectors?

·
Da Bomb Squad!
57 Posts
not to hijack, I have an edge comp Im gonna hook up soon on my 02 auto do I need a J-Hook for the turbo since I my HY doesnt have a a boost elbow ?

·
Da Bomb Squad!
57 Posts

·
3,514 Posts
Yeah, a jhook would be a good idea, an hx35 would be an even better idea though.
Sean

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
Joe Diesel said:
not to hijack, I have an edge comp Im gonna hook up soon on my 02 auto do I need a J-Hook for the turbo since I my HY doesnt have a a boost elbow ?
I closed off my wastegate this past weekend-Instead of buyin the J-Hook, I went into TSC and bought a turnbuckle to hold it closed.

http://www.cumminsdatabase.com/read.php?id=66

1 - 7 of 7 Posts