The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Father In Law Has A 06 Cummins, He Thinks That Truck Is The Cats Meow!!!! He Is Constantly Doggin On My Early 04 Duramax, I Am Getting Tired Of It, Whats It Gonna Take For Me To Settle The Score And Smoke His ***!!! He Already Beat My 06 Lifted Gasser, But That Was A Little Expected. Thanks Yall. These Trucks Are Both Stock

·
TDG Mafia Member #82
1,092 Posts
Get a chip of your choice and exhaust youll surely smoke some tail!

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
That picture is an ouch! Seen it in person multiple times myself though. Always find it funny. After lookin at that link though, to see its only $130 to prevent it (well + labor or your own time) I dont see why more people dont do this before drag racin or sled pullin thier GM trucks.

That said, if you cant beat him, you could always sell the dmax and get a Cummins. LOL

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Those 06's are fast.. A PPE intake and exhaust should beat him or atleast hang with him.. if he doesnt have a weak programer..

·
Registered
47 Posts
before I had sleeves I did a few boosted launches in my dually with crazy larry and everything held up. truck has 150k miles. I think it has to do with how big of a programmer and how many times you do it? Of course I am aware that every truck is different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts