The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Raise your hand ,San Diego trucks and lets see who is out there! don't be shy stand up and be counted loud and proud,we count too! Tell us something about you and where you live in S.D

:usflag

·
98 Posts
:rock

My names Zach and i like pie. Damn i must be tired or hungry. Probably both. Wait what is this thread about?

:happymugs

Oh and im up in Ramona.

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK there clown town,put up some pic's of your truck project and tell us about your bus driving skills:haha:haha:haha

·
98 Posts
Ya ill get some pics of that truck up. Now that iv'e slept and eaten.

:peelout

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
My names Jeremy and I live about 5 miles from the OC/SD county line (on the OC side).

I need a job.

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey the rest of you guys sign in!!!!! Scott,Mike,Travis,Ryan,Mikey, and the rest of you here in San Diego,or you scared some one will hurt your feelings when they talk to you!!!!:bang:

:goodvsevil

·
286 Posts
My name is Travis
I live in Poway (a suburb of San Diego)
I pretty much like anything with wheels.
The truck is in my sig.:thumbsup

·
45 Posts
the name is mike love san diego.the weather here is better than iowa, but the local gov. are dumb sh*ts:thumbdown. and it's my first ford. 7.3 baby oh yeah:thumbsup

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Mike, thanks for signing in,how is that truck treating you? Who else is in San Diego?

·
567 Posts
I'm Jesse in ramona. Have been for 15 years now. I have a slow truck and my car runs more boost.
Zach is actually my neighbor and I've actually never met him LOL.

Ever worked on ships? We are hiring like crazy. Pce diesel in national city
My names Jeremy and I live about 5 miles from the OC/SD county line (on the OC side).

I need a job.

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Jessie,nice to meet you! Hope to get up to the races tonight,I will look for you.Look for the dog, he will be pulling chicks,it is in his blood! Ron

·
98 Posts
I'm Jesse in ramona. Have been for 15 years now. I have a slow truck and my car runs more boost.
Zach is actually my neighbor and I've actually never met him LOL.

Ever worked on ships? We are hiring like crazy. Pce diesel in national city
Haha. this is very true. Maybe we should actually meet sometime. And yes that volvo does some nice one tire burn outs. :haha

·
567 Posts
Haha. this is very true. Maybe we should actually meet sometime. And yes that volvo does some nice one tire burn outs. :haha
That thing hasn't done a one legger in about a year. Notice the two marks leaving the street? Onto 78? That's at 10psi I turned it up to 15 and smoked the trans. There is a set of marks on olive by the dump that are ~300ft long I welded the diff after a 10 at barona last year. So far I've done a 9.02 spinning off the line till 40mph. I overheated it though and stuck a ring last week. I'll fix it once I get some time but I'm working 7days a week 12hr days it sucks ***. And I leave for virginia on Friday again.

·
98 Posts
That thing hasn't done a one legger in about a year. Notice the two marks leaving the street? Onto 78? That's at 10psi I turned it up to 15 and smoked the trans. There is a set of marks on olive by the dump that are ~300ft long I welded the diff after a 10 at barona last year. So far I've done a 9.02 spinning off the line till 40mph. I overheated it though and stuck a ring last week. I'll fix it once I get some time but I'm working 7days a week 12hr days it sucks ***. And I leave for virginia on Friday again.
Haha. Thats cool. I just remember seeing you running around main street a while back peeling out of the parking lots. Lol. And ya those are some pretty good marks ive seen both of them.

That does suck though man. Once you get some time id love to come check it out once you get it fixed and meet you. :haha

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So nice,Look at how my San Diego page is bring people to gather! Spring is in the air!:haha

:happymugs

Who else is out there? post up! Scott?

·
424 Posts
ill be there soon..i will be an hour north though in camp pendleton....i should be out there the 16th of march is when i report in

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
ill be there soon..i will be an hour north though in camp pendleton....i should be out there the 16th of march is when i report in
nice! you can come up north to our truck night.

Garrett

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why is he going to go up there? Does he have a bad tooth you boys are pulling for him? better show him the pictures of you pulling Johnny's tooth with vise grips frist before he rolls up. We have it all down here ! we just lit off the whole alley in front of the shop with so much smoke'in & tire burning that San Diego just rolled 5 fire trucks,one ambulance ,two fire chiefs to find the fire.we had to roll down the doors and sit across the way and wait for them to leave.Now that is good times with San Diego Diesel Performance. Garrett it is all of you boys that need to come down here and see the clear Sky's and what we do down here in the south their north bound! After we all Roll up there and set fire to your streets with SD tire fire you boys will never want us at your truck night again! :haha :haha

1 - 20 of 238 Posts