The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, it's kind of late as all of this stuff has already been purchased and is being installed today and finished tomorrow. And I REALLY should have gotten some opinions about it all on this board... but I guess hindsight is 20/20...

I just traded my 2008 F-250 (1" leveling kit with 20" XD Series rims and 285/65/20 BFG KOs) on a new 2010 F-250...

I've had them send it to one of the local shops to have a 4" Rancho suspension lift, 20" x 9" BMF Novakane wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/20 tires.

Any of you think I'll have a problem with the tires being too big and rubbing? If so, what can be done to alleviate the situation?

How far outside the fenders do you think the tires will protrude? If too much anyone know of any "modest" and "tasteful" flare kits to recommend that will look reasonably "stock"? My old 2008 FX4 had some very slight flares around the fenders but I've not seen any 2010 FX4s with them...

Any other thoughts? Suggestions? Concerns?

Thanks in advance

·
139 Posts
The tires will fit fine, you could actually squeeze a size bigger(37''). I had those same tires on a 2.5'' lift so you're 4'' will be plenty of room. In fact, guys run 37'' on the 2.5'' also.

The tires will stick out just a bit, I just put the 20x9 novakanes on my truck with 7'' lift. They'll sit out a little bit, but nothing like the 20x10s would have, you probably won't even need any flares.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts